Oct 29, 2011

Triennale_28/10

Me, the world, things, life. [...] We are all energy. The point is not to crystallize these situations but to keep them open and alive in relation to our lives. I have to work this way, because I don't know any other systems ...
- Giovanni Anselmo

























- O'clock - 

If you're in Milano you should go and see this exhibition.
It was ...
I can say that my mouth was open ..
It was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!
I also ordered the book of this part. You can find from the bookstore part of Triennale. 
For now sold out.
Go Go GOOoo and SEE!!
.
"Time is passing"
.
   .
.
                                                                                   .
.






Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.
- John Lennon





An hour is not merely an hour,  it is a vase filled with perfumes, with sounds, with projects, with climates. What we call reality is a relation between those sensations and those memories which is simultaneously encircle us.
- In the search of lost time, Marcel Proust












Oh dear! Oh dear! I shall be too late!
- The white rabbit, Alice's adventures in Wonderland, 
Lewis Carroll's

Photos by:
Neslihan Korkmaz

No comments:

Post a Comment